Friday, October 25, 2013

Posted by Ridwan Lawal |

Life Essence Fendi for men


Life Essence  Fendi for men

Life Essence by Fendi is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for men. Life Essence was launched in 1996. Top notes are coriander, mandarin orange, bergamot, cardamom and lemon; middle notes are cypress, jasmine, west indian bay and geranium; base notes are sandalwood, oakmoss and cedar.

Personal review: Fendi made a masterpiece in 1996 with Life Essence. This is a perfect combination of citrus and woods. I purchased this cologne back in 2003 and I still own the same bottle today mainly becuase I thought it smelled too mature for my age at the time. Now looking at Fendi 10 years later, I can say this cologne is a masculine beast. This is perfect for the spring season because the combination of the citrus and woody notes give off a fresh wet vibe. Almost compared to rain showers. For longevity, I get 7 hrs. The sillage is moderate. Overall this fragrance is outstanding. It's a shame Fendi pulled the plug on this one.

0 comments: