Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Posted by Ridwan Lawal |

Le Parfum Elie Saab for women


Le Parfum Elie Saab  for women

The first fragrance from the Lebanese haute couture designer is simply called Le Parfum. After 279 trial versions, an ultra-feminine, flowery-woody composition has been selected, signed by perfumer Francis Kurkdjian. The perfume opens with notes of orange blossom. Jasmine is in the heart, including both Grandiflorum and Sambac, whereas the base consists of cedar, patchouli and rose honey accord.
The simple glass bottle of Baroque style was designed by Syvie de France. The campaign features the famous model Anja Rubik. Le Parfum is available as 30, 50 and 90 ml Eau de Parfum with an accompanying collection that includes perfumed deodorant, body lotion, body cream and shower gel. Le Parfum was launched in 2011.

Main Accords: white floral, honey, sweet, citrus and patchouli.

Personal review: This is beautiful. So wonderful and feminine, I love the unconventional touch of honey with the orange flower and the patchouli. Sweet, honeyed warmth, but light enough that it can be worn in all seasons. I would advise this be worn more for special occasions, but it would lend itself to just about anything. I understand why so many people make this their wedding scent. My only complaint is that I don't get much sillage out of this. Perhaps a better pick for me would be the intense version, but either way I have to get this for my girlfriend! I'm in love <3

0 comments: