Sunday, October 27, 2013

Posted by Ridwan Lawal |

Rogue Rihanna for women


Rogue Rihanna for women

Rihanna presents Rogue, her fourth fragrance for women, in September 2013.
“People are always changing and evolving and with Rogue I wanted to switch it up to reflect who I am today,” said Rihanna to wwd. “I made it for all women, for every mood, because we all want to project our true selves.”
The fragrance is announced as a flirtatious and sensual oriental, containing accords of lemon blossom, cyclamen, jasmine, rose, plum and suede over a base of musk, woods, patchouli, vanilla and amber.
Mario Sorrenti photographed the advertising campaign. The fragrance is available as Eau de Parfum in three sizes (the largest one is 125 ml).

Main Accords: musky, white floral, patchouli, vanilla, fruity, sweet..

Personal review: 
I have to say, Rihanna is on top of the game in terms of celebrity fragrances!
Reb'l Fleur, Rebelle, and Nude were each a unique element of Rihanna, and were beautifully made!
Rogue is no exception!
To me, this fragrance is a mature, sophisticated scent with a hint of that sassy-RiRi flavor.
Definitely captures her essence!
I get mostly a tangy Plum and Lemon Blossom, but the Suede and Patchouli notes add a sensual, deep vibe all the way through.
These 4 notes stand out to me the most, and are combined all at once to create a gorgeous scent!
It has great silage, and sits on my skin for hours. At the end of the day, I'm still getting whiffs of Rogue on my wrists and it's wonderful.
Will be reaching for this all throughout Fall and into Winter.

Easily my new favorite by Rihanna! Possibly my new favorite celebrity fragrance, period.
She has truly outdone herself. I can't imagine it getting better.

0 comments: