Friday, October 25, 2013

Posted by Ridwan Lawal |

Bleu de Chanel Chanel for men


Bleu de Chanel Chanel for men

Bleu de Chanel by Chanel is a woody aromatic fragrance for men which hit the shelves in 2010. The nose behind this fragrance is Jacques Polge. The fragrance features labdanum, nutmeg, ginger, sandalwood, patchouli, mint, jasmine, grapefruit, citruses, vetiver, incense, cedar and pink pepper.
After shave lotion with innovative splash formula is also on the market.

Main Accords: citrus, fresh spicy, balsamic, woody, aromatic..

Personal review: So I finally got a sample vial of this when I bought allure Homme sport eau extreme.
Citrus with nutmeg, ginger and incense (allegedly) like I say I've tried this before but couldn't remember what it was like but figured it was mediocre in that case.
It is a ringer for Davidoff silver shadow altitude a fragrance I have and enjoy but yet again Chanel seem a little bit more refined, the spice seems a little heavier and all round it seems to evolve and change slightly just as it bares a resemblance.
Just sprayed the Davidoff on my other arm and it is much sweeter less sophisticated than bleu de Chanel which is drier and spicier.
It's a classy smell anyway...no wonder it's popular. Allure is the better juice for me though but if you're wearing this you might not be original but at least you're going to smell extremely good.
This is a wonderful fragrance yet again from Chanel.. A great buy in my honest opinion.

0 comments: